you for choosing Royal View @ Royal Gorge RV Park, the areas only Adult Only RV Park. We understand that you have a choice in your travel arrangements
and appreciate you choosing Royal View RV Park. For all of our guests enjoyment and safety we ask that you read and follow our Park policies while keeping in mind that you are not the only one here looking to relax and enjoy our beautiful campground. Though we are an Adult Only RV Park we want to maintain a “Rated G” environment. Profanity, loud, offensive or
disorderly conduct will not be tolerated.
General RV Park Information:
- All reservations require that all guests be over the age of 45 years old. We are an adult only RV Park
- Valid Id and Credit Card required upon registration.
- Check in hours are 1pm-6pm. If you are not able to arrive prior to office closing prior arrangements need to be made or you will have to wait until 8am when office opens to occupy a site. NO credit or refund for failure to notify campground that you will be late. Please use communication for all involved.
- Early check-in may be available with a small charge not to exceed
$10, if site is available. Check -ins prior to 11am will be required to pay for the previous day/night.
- Check-out time is at 11:00 AM. If you wish to extend your stay please notify the office prior to 10.a.m. A Free Parking area is provided for late departures. Departures later than 11 a.m. will be charged $10 per hour or portion of until 1 p.m. when they will be charged for the entire day. Parking area is available to avoid fees.
- All visitors must be over the age of 45 and will be required to pay a $10 per person fee daily.
- All RV sites, all Glamping tent sites, and Cabins have fire rings.
- All Campfires must be extinguished by midnight and socializing moved inside.
- Fire Bans when imposed by County, State and Local authorities will be adhered to.
- Pets are Free. Max two (2) pets per RV, with breed restrictions. No pets are permitted at the Glamping sites or Cabin sites. See pet policy guidelines below.
- All Rates are based upon 2 people. Maximum # of occupants per site, varies by site and type. Ask before reserving.
- Quiet Hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM. No outside speakers, car radios or loud music at any time. Please respect other guests and remember that sound travels.
- Speed Limit in the entire park is 5 mph. If it seems too slow you are probably within the limit.
- We truck all of our potable water. Help us conserve by reporting leaks please
- Registered campers are responsible for their guests and for ensuring they register with the office and obey all RV Park policies. All visitors must exit the RV Park by 9 pm.
- One RV plus one vehicle per RV site and one vehicle per Glamping or Cabin site. Over Flow parking is available
- Riding of Dirt bikes, Motor Scooters, Segways, Electric Carts or ATV’s is not allowed on campground property, nor is operation of any vehicle by a person without a valid driver’s license.
- No flying or operation of Drones is permitted on or over campground property
- Firearms / Fireworks, (including bows and bb guns), are not permitted in the RV Park.
- Rest rooms and Showers: Rest rooms are for the exclusive use of our registered and paying guests.
- Please respect the privacy of your neighbors and do not walk across
- Please do not tie anything to our trees ie: Hammocks, Lights, Pets or Awnings.
- No clotheslines or hanging laundry we have very nice laundry facilities for your use. Dryers are available in Laundry.
- We reserve the Right to Refuse Service to Anyone.
- All Reservations will be charged for the entire stay upon confiming your reservation.
- Only Credit for future camping will be issued based upon the terms listed below.
- Cancellations within 5 days of arrival will be responsible for entire reservation. No Changes or Credit.
- Cancellations/Changes 6-14 days prior to arrival will receive a credit for 50% of the amount paid.
- Cancellations/Changes 15 days or more prior to reservation will receive credit for 75% of amount paid.
- Reservations of 7 nights or more, Weekly, Special Events and Holidays will not be eligible for any credit
- All credit will be good from the cancellation date for 365 days. Re booking will be necessary and credit is non-transferable with no actual cash value other than nightly camping credit. One time usage. Based upon availability.
- Cancellations and Changes must be submitted via e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Early departures, No Shows and Arriving after office closes will not be credited or refunded.
- Reservation/Cancellation will not be based upon: weather, vehicular failure, job, scheduling, health.
- If we are forced to close due to Act of God or Local Government we will refund 100% via bank check provided reservation was during the applicable dates of closure.
RV Park Information
- RV’s 28'and over will be assigned sites which have both 30 and 50 amp electrical service available.
- One RV plus one vehicle per RV site. We have an overflow site if needed.
- RV's must be self contained if our bathrooms/showers are not open due to Covid 19.
- No SUV's, cargo trailers or homemade campers to be used as sleeping quarters.
- NO Washing of Vehicles, RV's or Motorcycles. No off site vendors permitted. Windshields may be washed with a bucket and sponge.
- Maximum of 4 people registered per RV site, all must be over 45yrs old.
- Oil changes or major repairs to vehicle not permitted.. Mobile repair services are required to check in with the office prior to working on our property.
- Sewer Hoses: All hoses require 90 elbows and tight fitting connection to prevent leaks per Fremont Cty
Glamping Tent Information
We have now opened our glamping tents. Additional information coming soon or contact us for information.
Cabin Information closed for updates
- Cabins are equipped with Air Conditioning.
- Picnic Table and Fire Ring with Fold down Grate are located outside of each Cabin.
- Cabins sleep 2 people regardless of age, no exceptions.
- No Tents or Tent Campers permitted outside of Cabins.
- No Pets permitted in cabins nor are they permitted to be kept outside.
- Linens/Pillows along with Towels are available for an additional charge.
- 2 pets maximum per RV site.
- All owners must be on a max. 6' leash attached to their pet while in RV Park
- Pet owners must pick up pet waste. Minimum $25 fee if reported or viewed on surveliance cameras.
- When at the puppy park you must stay with the pet.
- No pets shall remain unattended. They get lonely and tend to bark. No excessive barking.
- Aggressive pets not permitted. Certain breeds are not allowed. (Pit bull, Doberman, Rottwieller or mixes of these)
- No tying of pets to signs or trees. Please hook their leash to your RV if necessary.
- Pet fencing or kennels outside of RV or Campsite limited to 3'x4'. Fence must be tight to RV.
- Pets must be current on vaccines.
- No pets are permitted in Glamping Tents, Cabins, Pool, Bathrooms, Meeting Room or Clubhouse Building.
- Bad Manners or disregard for our policies will result in your being asked to leave without a refund.
Swimming Pool Policy (Zero Tolerance Area)
- No Lifeguard on Duty, Swim at your own risk.
- Proper Swimming attire required regardless of age.
- Observe posted rules and hours. Pool closes at 7:00 p.m.
- No Diving, Flips, Acrobatics,Cartwheels or Handstands into pool.
- No Running
- No Alcohol or Glass Containers in pool area.
- Pool will close immediately upon adverse weather conditions, or lightning strikes. Reopening will occur no sooner than 30 minutes after closing.
- Violators will forfeit pool privileges for length of stay.
By entering Royal View @ Royal Gorge RV Park and/or paying fees, all guests agree to the above rules & conditions. Campers and Guest use all facilities at their own Risk. Guests agree to be responsible for the repair/replacement cost of any damage caused by them or their visitors and may be immediately evicted from the property for violations. Royal View at Royal Gorge RV Park and Management are not responsible for accidents, injury or loss of property. If requested to vacate property for violations of policies, No refunds will be given.